- Property consists of two parcels for a total of ±19 acres located on the northwest corner of BASF Drive and Baseline Road, south of Pocahontas Trail in James City County, VA.
- ±144,000 SF industrial warehouse building built in 1974 and expanded in 1981.
- Centrally located between the ports of Hampton Roads and Richmond, Virginia.
- Metal and block construction.
- Ceiling Height: 18’ – 21’
- Floor: 7” Concrete Slab
- Fully fenced perimeter
- Outside storage is permitted
- Dock and grade loading doors are available.