- ±250 Acre parcel centrally located in the Greater Williamsburg Area on the northeast corner of I-64 and US Route 199.
- Contiguous to the Colonial Parkway and Cheatham Annex Naval Station, this pristine tract of land is ± 2.2 miles northwest of Colonial Williamsburg and College of William & Mary.
- The property is zoned Economic Opportunity and is in the Mixed Use Overlay District.
- ± ½ mile east is Whittaker’s Mill, a ±220 unit mixed residential development which is currently under construction.
- Close proximity to Water Country USA, Busch Gardens, Riverside Doctors’ Hospital Williamsburg, and The Marquis, a +/-244 acre mixed use development with ±650 proposed residential units along with existing commercial tenants including Target, Kohls, Best Buy, and Dick’s Sporting Goods.