- Single-family residential development opportunity.
- Centrally located in James City County off of Jamestown Road at the Powhatan Creek Bridge.
- Adjacent to the Chanco’s Grant subdivision to the north, and the Powhatan Creek to the west.
- Two 50’ right-of-ways in the Chanco’s Grant subdivision provide access to the property.
- Located within James City County’s Primary Service Authority.
- James City County Comprehensive Plan designates the future land use of the property as Low Density Residential Land (“LRDL”).
- Property is located within the Jamestown High School District.