- Excellent Restaurant/Retail Opportunity
- ± 1 mile from the Colonial Williamsburg Information Center
- 28,000 cars per day travel on ByPass Road
- Over 1,500 hotel/motel rooms along ByPass Road corridor
- Over 1,000 timeshare units within a 1 mile radius
- 5 million Tourist a year visit Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown, Busch Gardens and Water Country USA
- Utilities: Water, Sewer, and Gas are available to the site.
- Located 1.5 miles from Colonial Williamsburg.
- Quick access to Interstate 64 via Exit 238.
- Located on the north side of ByPass Road ± 500 feet east of the intersection of ByPass Road and Palace Lane in York County, Virginia.
- ByPass Road is one of the primary tourist commercial corridors in the Williamsburg Market.
- FRONTAGE: ± 240 ft. on ByPass Rd.