- Excellent camp ground/retreat opportunity.
- Property can house up to ±165 visitors.
- Property consists of +/-8,900 SF Main Lodge/Dining Building with a commercial grade kitchen, +/-2,000 SF Director’s house, +/-6,000 SF Hall which includes a great room and 12 bedrooms that can sleep up to 48 visitors, and a +/- 2,200 SF infirmary/diabetic treatment facility.
- Other amenities include Archery range, zip line course, outdoor pool and pool house, Brinton Observatory, canoe landing/dock, and an Eco Eternity Park.
- Located 5 minutes from Exit 227 of Interstate 64.
- Situated ±36 miles west of Richmond International Airport, ±33 miles east of Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, and ±58 miles east of Norfolk International Airport.