- This ± 9.9 acre tract of land is situated in the upper part of James City County. The James City County 2009 Comprehensive Plan designates this parcel as Mixed Use
- The Mixed Use zoning promotes a multiuse master-planned community which may include residential, commercial, industrial, office, and other nonresidential uses
- Adjacent to the property is the ±229 Acre Stonehouse Commerce Park which is home to the following businesses: Lumber Liquidators, Design Masters Associates, Nicewood Enterprises, Avid Medical, Wythe Will Distributing, Inc., C&F Financial Corporation Operation Center, ESG International, Inc, and La Tienda.
- ± 1 Mile from Interstate 64, Exit 227
- Frontage: US Route 30: ± 1,125 ft. Old Stage Rd: ± 500 ft.