- Located in the Heart of New Town, which is a +/- 365 acre mixed-use development centrally located at the intersection of Monticello Avenue and Route 199 in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- The SunTrust office building is situated on the corner of Monticello Avenue and Courthouse Street in James City County, directly across from the Williamsburg/James City County Courthouse, and is within walking distance to New Town “town center”.
- Direct access to I-64 via Route 199
- Top quality exterior and interior finishes; First floor foyer accented with blond terracotta marble
- Positioned midway between the Richmond and Norfolk markets
- State of the art telecommunication
- Building is anchored by SunTrust, Williamsburg Health Foundation, and Kaufman & Canoles
- Second Floor atrium