- Excellent restaurant/retail opportunity located in the heart of downtown Williamsburg.
- Prince George Commons is a ± 16,400 square foot two-story mixed use building situated on the eastern corner of the intersection of Armistead Avenue and Prince George Street.
- Property is centrally located within the City of Williamsburg and is two blocks northwest of Colonial Williamsburg and Merchants Square which contains over 40 restaurants and retailers.
- The College of William & Mary is one block south of Prince George Commons.
- The City of Williamsburg Municipal Complex is two blocks north of Prince George Commons.
- The College Of William and Mary has an undergraduate enrollment of ±5,700 and ±2,000 graduate and law students.
- Square Footage: